Welcome to Ridgeway View Family Practice
We are proud of the service we offer and aim to practise efficient and friendly medicine designed to promote good health for our patients. The purpose of this website is to describe the facilities at Wroughton Health Centre and Station House Surgery, Chiseldon, to introduce you to our Primary Health Care Team and let you know how you can make the best use of the services we offer.
WE WELCOME NEW PATIENTS AT BOTH OUR SURGERIES
Ridgeway View Family Practice is a general partnership. They hold a contract with Swindon Primary Care Trust to provide general medical services. The practice is led by the medically qualified partners who are:
- Dr Rosemary Hall B Med Sci BMBS MRCGP
- Dr Stephen Sewell BM DRCOG MRCGP
- Dr Nicola Crossley B Med Sci BMBS DRCOG MRCGP
- Dr Kate Thomson MB Bs FPC DGM
- Dr Tony Dawson MBChB DFFP DRCOG MRCGP
- Dr Shirin Fozdar BSc PhD MB ChB MRCP MRCGP
Assisting the partners of the practice are
- Dr Tessa Jones
- Dr Jonathan Glover
Important: We are changing the system for ordering Repeat Prescriptions. Learn More..
(Site updated 09/06/2016)